This class will focus on shooting and utilizing a handgun with only one hand.
The handgun skill builder class is aimed at developing specific handgun skill sets. Each class will focus on a specific skill or topic.
Class topics include but are not limited to
- Drawing from a holster (open and concealed),
- Handgun malfunctions
- Speed and tactical reloads
- Precision handgun marksmanship
- Dynamic and basic shooting positions and techniques
- Recoil management and accelerated shots
- Defensive tactics and thinking
- Multiple target engagement
- Shooting from cover and concealment
Price and Availability
2 hour class: $45 per student
(Members rate a 10% class discount)
Fees are due at time of registration.
Classes will be limited to 10 students. (classes fill up fast so sign up today!)
Prerequisites and Required Equipment
(Required equipment may vary depending on class topics)
Handgun: Reliable functioning handgun.
Belt: Rigid 1.5" - 2" gun belt.
Holster:Rigid holster that allows re-holstering of the handgun with ONE hand!
Ammo/Magazines: At least one additional Magazine or Speed loader and 100 rounds.
Clothing:Appropriate clothing for the weather (it is Colorado).
In Person:Family Shooting Center
4201 S Parker Rd, Aurora CO 80014
"Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first then seek to win."– Sun Tzu